MASC-D23*## – Dustproof / clean room model
- （※）Please add -03 to the end of the model number when ordering cables 200mm long.
|Unidirectional repeatable precision||μm||3||3||3|
|Bidirectional repeatable precision||μm||5||8||8|
|Bidirectional positioning precision||μm||10||13||20|
|Average inversion error||μm||3||4||5|
|Limit sensor||–||Hall sensor|
|Product diameter||mm||φ 23||φ 23||φ 23|
- (Note 1)When the motor is revolving in the CW direction, it will move in the direction of the arrow indicated.
- (Note 2)Always make sure you use the limit switch. Otherwise, the rod may get stuck and become unrecoverable.
- (Note 3)The logic used by the limit switch is “normally closed.” Please make sure that the limit switch halts pulse output when switched on while connected to an upper level controller.
- (Note 4)Actuators bear the loads of both the direction in which it thrusts and the direction in which it pulls. Please make sure to add precompression load to one of these directions before use, using equipment such as springs. Backlash will occur if precompression load is not in place, leading to decrease in precision. During pre-shipping inspections, we placed 800gf of compression load on the thrust direction when performing precision measurement.
- (Note 5)Actuator cables are not flex-resistant. Please contact us if you plan to use them in situations where repetitive flex stress is to be applied to the product.