MALB-D28*## – high speed and long service life / cost-effective model
|Maximum short-term thrust||kgf||8||8|
|Unidirectional repeatable precision||μm||10||20|
|Bidirectional repeatable precision||μm||15||25|
|Bidirectional positioning precision||μm||30||40|
|Average inversion error||μm||10||20|
|Limit sensor||–||Hall sensor|
|Product diameter||mm||φ 28||φ 28|
- (Note 1)Use the included nuts when installing onto device. Restricting the body during attachment may lead to decreases in precision.
- (Note 2)Actuators bear the loads of both the direction in which it thrusts and the direction in which it pulls. Please make sure to add precompression load to one of these directions before use, using equipment such as springs. Backlash will occur if precompression load is not in place, leading to decrease in precision. During pre-shipping inspections, we placed 800gf of compression load on the thrust direction when performing precision measurement.
- (Note 3)Actuator cables are not flex-resistant. Please contact us if you plan to use them in situations where repetitive flex stress is to be applied to the product.
- (Note 4)The positioning of the M3 attachment screw holes and cables can be arbitrarily determined.
- (Note 5)The encoder specifications for this product are 2ch and do not include Z pulse.
- (Note 6)Please see the page covering terms for the positioning of the point of origin.